In these difficult times there are possibly many of you that need someone to talk to and ask for advice.

Even though we are closed for our ordinary childcare offer there are people to talk to if needed. The health service and support services are also available for those that need support or advice.

If your family has a need for help or wishes to talk to someone about the situation you are welcome to contact us.
Telephone 474 82 292 between 9:00-12:00 to be sure of reaching someone.

If it is difficult to reach the person you want to talk to then you can contact the municipalities Family Centre on 409 21003 or epost
mail to: