The kindergartens, schools and the SFO in Sola are prepared for a rapid transition to stricter levels of action should this become necessary. Children, adolescents and guardians must be prepared for increased use of testing.
For kindergartens, these infection control measures apply at the green level
- No sick person should attend kindergarten
- Good hygiene and normal cleaning
- Contact reducing measures:
- Avoid physical contact between employees (shaking hands and hugging)
- Only 3 parents and 3 children can be in upstairs cloak room at the same time.
- It is requested that you wear a mask when you deliver and pick up your child.
- Regular organisation of departments/groups
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Kind regards/Med vennlig hilsen
May Britt Stange
The Children's House